If you are experiencing domestic abuse or are worried about a friend then help and support are available to you!

There are several domestic abuse helplines which you can call for helpful and non-judgemental advice, and many specialist services across the country.

If you are in an emergency situation then you should call the police on 999. Please click here if you would like further advice on this, such as how to call 999 when you are unable to speak or make noise.

Although we are a second-tier organisation and don't deal with individual cases, please feel free to get in touch with us via our online form if you are unsure who to contact.